Featured Article

Aloe Vera Is Vital To Your Skincare Routine And Here’s Why

Aloe Vera Is Vital To Your Skincare Routine And Here’s Why

Jul 10, 2019
History has its eyes on Aloe Vera, one of the oldest and...
Customizing Skincare Routines For 3 Different Skin Types

Customizing Skincare Routines For 3 Different Skin Types

Jul 04, 2019
There are different skin types as there are different personality types. There’s...
Comedone Extractor Tool + the Dangers

Comedone Extractor Tool + the Dangers

Dec 12, 2018
Acne is one of the most commonly known inflammatory skin condition. Typically,...
Instantly Dip Dry Skin Away 💨💨💨

Instantly Dip Dry Skin Away 💨💨💨

Nov 08, 2018
Bath Bombs, Dry Skin +  Some 💣 Benefits Bathing should not be...
4 Quickies for Dry Skin

4 Quickies for Dry Skin

Oct 30, 2018
4 Quick Ways to Help Your Dry Skin When fall is around the corner,...

Aloe Vera Is Vital To Your Skincare Routine And Here’s Why

Aloe Vera Is Vital To Your Skincare Routine And Here’s Why

History has its eyes on Aloe Vera, one of the oldest and most popular plants on Earth that offer various skin benefits and medicinal properties—particularly in the antioxidants and antibacterial department. First, it was used by ancient Egyptians 6,000 years ago to treat wounds and burns. They want as far as to call it “The Plant of Immortality”. Then, the plant traveled the world and bestowed its incredible properties upon China, Africa, India, and other parts of the world.

Following its global footprints, Aloe Vera has left a huge mark in the skincare industry. And dermatologists and beauty enthusiasts have opened it inside and out to find all the possible skin benefits it can offer. With that, here are some of the most popular uses of Aloe Vera that you can definitely try to achieve that clear-looking skin:

 

Aloe Vera Skin Care 

Aloe Moisturizes Skin

Aloe Vera is actually 99% water, the other 1% carries enzymes, lipids, sterols, and vitamins. Its composition is the main reason why it can be used as a moisturizer for dry to combination skin. Adding Aloe-based products like our Signature cleanse beauty bar and Aloe SOAK bath bomb to your bathing rituals can help you cleanse and moisturize your skin without leaving a post-application, greasy texture.

Aloe Treats Sunburn

Sunburn is a type of skin damage caused by excessive exposure to ultraviolet (UV) radiation. Sunburn can be painful, irritating, and gruesome if not treated well and in time. Good thing Aloe Vera plants and Aloe-Vera based remedies are just around the corner to help you ease the pain and expedite the healing process. Some of the gel compounds in the plant contain polysaccharides, a large molecule that encourages skin repair and renewal.

 

Aloe Treats Acne

Acne is the common enemy of teens, young adults, and adults. These nasty skin problems are caused by bacteria and clogged pores, and they can grow anywhere and anytime. There are over-the-counter solutions and medical procedures to prevent and heal mild to severe acne problems, but Aloe Vera is one of those gems that you can find anywhere. Commercially available Aloe-based products have anti-inflammatory properties that can reduce skin inflammation and blistering caused by acne. So if you’re experiencing a really bad breakout, you can use our Power Gel all-day gel masque to deeply cleanse your pores and prevent more zits from growing.

 

 Aloe Vera Treatment

Aloe Prevents And Heals Dark Spots

Treating your acne is not the end of it all. Pimples and acne can leave dark spots on your face that could take forever to fade. If this happens, you can just continue using our Power Gel and other Aloe Vera-based products to achieve clear skin and prevent more skin problems. If you want to speed up the process, add our Power Pads deep cleansing treatment to your routine. The Aloe vera properties of these products can prevent and fight tyrosinase, the copper-containing enzyme responsible for skin discoloration.

 

Aloe Exfoliates Skin

You can’t get rid of dead skin cells on the surface of your skin using mere toners and cleansers. You need to level up the game by exfoliating your skin once a week, and it’s better if you’ll use Aloe Vera as the main ingredient for your exfoliator. The Salicylic acid in Aloe Vera can act as a gentle exfoliator to help your skin shed dead cells and generate new ones. You can combine the actual gel with brown sugar, olive oil, or lemon juice for better results.


29 comments

  • eLNlZuAUXwdp

    DopbeqNZFAHaGE

  • HfQWskzeIchm

    IDMidgQkKbOSFJ

  • CXVuaMjYR

    NFuipwdGQkCU

  • LGpmRhVOtKZU

    LcReoPqIsTSuAMr

  • DTstiyrUE

    BgLbSpwGAosHE


Leave a comment