TRY THIS BANANA FACIAL MASQUE RECEIPE
Bananas are a perfect ingredient for an incredible beauty fix.
Not only are bananas a delicious and healthy snack, they are also rich in potassium that helps gets rid of dry skin by moisturizing and hydrating cells. Bananas also consist of powerful nutrients which are great for fighting wrinkles, banishing acne, controlling oil, and lightening skin. Also, bananas are packed with vitamin A, B6, C and E, as well as zinc and iron. Here is a simple recipe you can whip up and use as a facial mask.
Equipment You’ll Need
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Measuring Spoons
- Hand mixer
- 1 Ripe Banana
- 2 Tbsp Plain Whole Milk Yogurt
- 6-10 drops of the Essential Oil of your choice
- Mash or blend banana thoroughly, very thoroughly. The more “mushy” the easier it is to rinse out.
- Add 2 Tbsp of Plain Whole Milk Yogurt and mix thoroughly.
- Add 6-10 drops of Essential Oil and mix again.
- Apply to face.
- Leave on for at least 20 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly.
Leave a comment