Laser skin rejuvenation is a great option for anyone that wants a healthier, balanced complexion. Laser skin rejuvenation can maintain the health of skin, address and correct certain skin conditions, and improve the overall appearance and texture of your skin.
Treatments are available to both men and women of any age and those that need to combat specific skin issues. However, there are some conditions that can prevent the performance of some or all laser services. They include:
- Contagious diseases such as HIV, herpes or hepatitis, pinkeye, or ringworm
- Skin disorders or diseases
- Pregnancy (unless cleared by your physician)
- Skin Irritation
- Allergies to products and ingredients
- Severe, uncontrolled hypertension
- Limited services can be performed (sometimes with medical clearance):
- Electrical contraindications like pacemakers and implants
- Medical Conditions
Nonablative laser skin rejuvenation heats the tissue beneath the skin to stimulate the production of collagen, the protein that gives your skin its elasticity.
- Crepey skin
- Large pore size
- Loose or sagging skin
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Dark spots (sun damage and hyperpigmentation)
laser skin rejuvenation is a treatment whereby lasers are used to decrease skin laxity, or loose skin, by increasing skin’s collagen production through heat and the wound healing process.
- Pore size reduction
- Reduced fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduction or removal of dark spots (sun damage and hyperpigmentation)
- Improvement in the appearance of vascular and pigmented lesions
- Stimulation of elastin and collagen (substances that make your skin firm and toned)
- Improved tone and texture for smooth, silky and shiny skin
Mild pain, discomfort and stinging during the procedure. Some swelling, redness or superficial blistering after the procedure
To experience the most amazing results from your laser skin rejuvenation please avoid waxing, depilatory creams or any other exfoliating product or procedure that may cause dryness or irritation for 2 days before.
- Retin-A, Renova, Differin, Tazorac, Tretinoin
- Any products containing retinol, AHA or BHA, or benzoyl peroxide
- Any exfoliating products or procedures that may be drying to the area’s to be treated
Laser skin rejuvenation can be performed in individual treatment or in a series of treatments to see more significant results. Laser skin rejuvenation are gentle enough to receive treatments every 3-4 weeks. We will discuss a treatment planned designed specifically for you and your skin care goals.
No. The type of skin rejuvenation performed at HueVine does not result in any downtime, you can do a treatment between lunch downtimes.
- Recent cosmetic surgeries, chemical peels, or dermabrasion
- Recent injectables, fillers, or Botox
- Allergies or sensitivities to products or ingredients
- Pregnancy (unless medically cleared by your physician)
- Herpes Simplex
- Hyper-pigmentation tendencies
- Inflamed rosacea or acne
- Open sores or suspicious lesions
- Sunburned or irritated skin
- Photosensitizing medications (makes skin very sensitive to sun)
- Other contraindicated drugs or medication