Facials + Treatments
Real Reviews Collected from Yelp, Google, YP….
This girl is awesome! She's a young lady who pays close attention to detail and knows what she's doing. She's funny, honest and great to talk to while she's ripping your hair off. Oh and she has a lot of rewards & perks for referrals... So if you go, tell her I sent you!
I love Danielle, she has a wonderful personality and is very professional. Is the only person I trust with my waxing
Not sure why there are any negative reviews. She is very thorough, clean, funny, reasonably priced, and doesn't make what could be an awkward Brazilian wax weird at all. Will definitely be going back!
Danielle did an amazing job on my eyebrows. I was super nervous because not only was this my first time getting my brows waxed, I also had some "not so good" experiences with threading and other brow artists. She made me feel comfortable and took her time to perfect the shape of my brows. I would recommend this business to anyone who wants their eyebrows to look amazing!!!
I would definitely suggest Danielle for her waxing services. She is extremely thorough and consistently does a great job. She also has a way of making you feel comfortable when waxing those "special areas". Her prices are great and she really is knowledgeable in her field. I don't leave reviews too often but good work deserves to be acknowledged.
Facials are a great option for anyone that wants a clear, balanced complexion. They provide deep cleansing with the mixture of professional grade products, technology, and the knowledge of a professional esthetician who understands skin conditions and anatomy. Facials can maintain the health of skin, address and correct certain skin conditions, and improve the overall appearance and texture of your skin.
Facials are available to both men and women of any age and those that need to combat specific skin issues. However, there are some conditions that can prevent the performance of some or all facial services. They include:
- Contagious diseases such as HIV, herpes or hepatitis, pinkeye, or ringworm
- Skin disorders or diseases
- Pregnancy (unless cleared by your physician)
- Skin Irritation
- Allergies to products and ingredients
- Severe, uncontrolled hypertension
- Limited services can be performed (sometimes with medical clearance):
- Electrical contraindications like pacemakers and implants
- Medical Conditions
Your skin should feel noticeably clean and soft after just one facial, but if you want that youthful glow to last, you should commit to booking a facial once a month. Why? It takes around a month for skin cells to go through their entire life cycle, meaning your face will be full of dead, dull skin cells ready to be sloughed off again within that time frame.
Regular facial treatments:
- Deep Cleanse
- Increase Circulation and Detoxifies
- Relaxes the senses, nerves, and muscles
- Stimulates skin functions and metabolism
- Slows premature aging
- Treats conditions such as dryness, oiliness, or redness
- Softens wrinkles and aging lines
- Helps clear up minor blemishes and acne
Extractions are the removal of impurities and impacted pores – specifically, blackheads, whiteheads, milia (hardened “sesame seed” like whiteheads), and sebaceous filaments (pores blocked by oil produced in the skin). Removal of these impactions allows reduced pore size while allowing them to “breathe”.
Our estheticians are trained and licensed to properly identify various skin types, conditions, and the proper approach to each. Based on your intake form, consultation, and a thorough skin analysis she will be able to suggest the best approach to reaching your skin care goals.
Chemical peels are a type of exfoliation treatment.
Chemical peels remove dead skin cells resulting in:
- Improved skin texture
- Increased skin cell turnover
- Reduced fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduction or removal of dark spots (sun damage and hyperpigmentation)
- Stimulation of elastin and collagen (substances that make your skin firm and toned)
- Smoother softer skin
Chemical peels remove layers of skin which will temporarily make your skin more sensitive to sun exposure. As a result, it is necessary to wear at least an SPF 30 for protection and avoid the sun while receiving chemical peel treatments.
Due to chemical peels exfoliating it is not unusual to experience actual flaking and peeling. This will subside within a few days.
To experience the most amazing results from your peel please avoid waxing, depilatory creams or any other exfoliating product or procedure that may cause dryness or irritation for 5 days before. If you want to peel over the weekend we recommend scheduling your appointment on Wednesday.
3 days before your peel please avoid products and/or procedures:
- Retin-A, Renova, Differin, Tazorac, Tretinoin
- Any products containing retinol, AHA or BHA, or benzoyl peroxide
- Any exfoliating products or procedures that may be drying to the area’s to be treated
Chemical peels can be performed in individual treatment or in a series of treatments to see more significant results. Some chemical peels are gentle enough to receive treatments every 2 to 3 weeks while others are safer to receive every 4 to 6 weeks. We will discuss a treatment planned designed specifically for you and your skin care goals.
No. The type of chemical peels performed at HueVine does not result in any downtime.
- Recent cosmetic surgeries, laser resurfacing, chemical peels, or dermabrasion
- Recent injectables, fillers, or Botox
- Allergies or sensitivities to products or ingredients
- Pregnancy (unless medically cleared by your physician)
- Herpes Simplex
- Hyperpigmentation tendencies
- Inflamed rosacea or acne
- Open sores or suspicious lesions
- Sunburned or irritated skin
- Photosensitizing medications (makes skin very sensitive to sun)
- Other contraindicated drugs or medication
30 MINUTES 37
Cleanse, exfoliate, tone, mask + hydrate
60 MINUTES 75
Cleanse, steam or cold compress, exfoliate, treat, massage, tone + hydrate
90 MINUTES 110
Cleanse, steam or cold compress, exfoliate, steam, treat, massage, tone, hydrate with a relaxing massage
BACK FACIAL 125
Purifies and tones your back with the refined technique of our customized facials, followed by a relaxing/ detoxing massage.
Chemical Peel 75
Enhance and smooth the texture of your skin. It is an effective treatment for facial blemishes, wrinkles, and uneven skin pigmentation. They exfoliate the outer layers of dead skin, revealing a new skin layer with improved tone, texture, and color.
Enzyme Peel 75
Our enzyme peel is our solution for guests with sensitive skin that still want the benefits of a peel. Enzyme peels are also good for diminishing scars, age spots, fine lines, and discoloration, and may also penetrate the skin to cleanse pores and improve skin tone and texture.