Laser Skin Rejuvenation
Laser Skin Rejuvenation
JUST FOR YOUR SKIN
Uniform skin tone + texture | Fewer treatments, faster results | Safe, with quick recovery time | All skin types, including dark skin
Laser Skin Rejuvenation provides a wide range of treatments for face + body. Treatments are suitable for all skin types (I-VI) and are completely safe for thin and delicate areas, including the neck + décolleté, as well as hands, arms and stretch marks. Results include an improvement in the appearance of hyper-pigmentation, pore size reduction, improved tone and texture for smooth, silky and shiny skin.
Triple Wave Technology employs a cold sapphire tip to cool the skin during your treatment for longer periods of time, reaching as low as -10°C, to provide full comfort.
Saving yourself time and money!
Our fully trained laser technicians use industry-leading technology to perform treatments on a huge range of hair types and skin tones. Treatments are fast, effective and affordable, and can be tailored to treat hair on all areas of the face and body. Don’t worry if you’ve waxed or shaved recently, studies show that waxing/ plucking or shaving prior to laser treatments have no effect on the results.**
Exactly How Does
Laser Rejuvenation Work?
After Their 1st Treatment
After Their 1st Treatment
Eczema, psoriasis, cold sores, fresh bruising, open sores, bleeding, tooth abscess, broken jaw or other facial bone, facial cancer, head lice, recently consumed alcohol, under the influence of drugs, unstable blood pressure, recent head injury, recent neck injury, fever, contagious disease, recent hemorrhage, recent scarring, severe acne
- Static wrinkles: These wrinkles are visible at all times and do not change in appearance with facial movements
- Dynamic wrinkles: These are expression lines that may appear as folds when the skin is not moving, and deepen with facial movements or expressions
- Pigmentation: Freckles, sun spots, or other darkened patches of skin result mainly from sun exposure
- Scars: As the result of acne or injury to the skin, scars may be rolling (a wavy appearance to the skin), pitted, discolored, or have raised borders
- Loss of skin tone: Weakening of the supportive skin structures (collagen and elastin fibers) that result in a loss of skin firmness or the development of cellulite
- Dull skin: Skin that has lost the vibrant glow from a buildup of dead skin cells and clogged pores
- Never go to sleep wearing makeup; remove all traces of make-up at the end of the day.
- Drink plenty of water (Recommended 6-8 glasses per day).
- Eat a healthy, balanced diet; include at least 5 portions of fruit and vegetables each day.
- Avoid smoking.
- Avoid drinking large amounts of alcohol.
- A regular monthly facial treatment keeps your skin clear in conjunction with using the correct products for your skin type.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Who is laser skin rejuvenation good for?
Laser skin rejuvenation is a great option for anyone that wants a healthier, balanced complexion. Laser skin rejuvenation can maintain the health of skin, address and correct certain skin conditions, and improve the overall appearance and texture of your skin.
Treatments are available to both men and women of any age and those that need to combat specific skin issues. However, there are some conditions that can prevent the performance of some or all laser services. They include:
- Contagious diseases such as HIV, herpes or hepatitis, pinkeye, or ringworm
- Skin disorders or diseases
- Pregnancy (unless cleared by your physician)
- Skin Irritation
- Allergies to products and ingredients
- Severe, uncontrolled hypertension
- Limited services can be performed (sometimes with medical clearance):
- Electrical contraindications like pacemakers and implants
- Medical Conditions
How does laser skin rejuvenation work?
How do I know I need laser skin rejuvenation?
- Crepey skin
- Large pore size
- Loose or sagging skin
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Dark spots (sun damage and hyper-pigmentation)
What is laser skin rejuvenation?
What are the benefits of laser skin rejuvenation?
- Pore size reduction
- Reduced fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduction or removal of dark spots (sun damage and hyper-pigmentation)
- Improvement in the appearance of vascular and pigmented lesions
- Stimulation of elastin and collagen (substances that make your skin firm and toned)
- Improved tone and texture for smooth, silky and shiny skin
What are the side effects of laser skin rejuvenation?
How do I prepare for laser skin rejuvenation?
To experience the most amazing results from your laser skin rejuvenation please avoid waxing, depilatory creams or any other exfoliating product or procedure that may cause dryness or irritation for 2 days before.
- Retin-A, Renova, Differin, Tazorac, Tretinoin
- Any products containing retinol, AHA or BHA, or benzoyl peroxide
- Any exfoliating products or procedures that may be drying to the area’s to be treated
How often can I have a laser skin rejuvenation?
Is there any downtime with a treatment?
Who should avoid laser skin rejuvenation?
- Recent cosmetic surgeries, chemical peels, or dermabrasion
- Recent injectables, fillers, or Botox
- Allergies or sensitivities to products or ingredients
- Pregnancy (unless medically cleared by your physician)
- Herpes Simplex
- Hyper-pigmentation tendencies
- Inflamed rosacea or acne
- Open sores or suspicious lesions
- Sunburned or irritated skin
- Photosensitizing medications (makes skin very sensitive to sun)
- Other contraindicated drugs or medication